- 이미지뷰 -
[얀센백신] Maintenance Supervisor
Consumer, Pharmaceutical, and Medical Devices
Sr. Maintenance Supervisor
Johnson & Johnson is the world's most comprehensive and broadly based healthcare Company, touching the lives of nearly a billion people every day. Our Family of Companies throughout the world compete in consumer, pharmaceutical, and medical devices and diagnostics markets and have the skills and resources to tackle the world's most pressing health issues.
- 계열사: 얀센백신 (Janssen Vaccines)
- 포지션: Maintenance Supervisor
- 근무지:인천 송도
- 근무형태: 정규직(Regular)
- Primary responsibility for operationally leading and deploying operation, maintenance, repairs, and operational improvements of all equipment and machinery of the manufacturing systems and supervises personnel performing these functions. Complies with safety and environmental regulations to ensure execution, compliance, and proper reporting.
- Manages allocation of technicians in collaboration with operation and facility supervisor and scheduler
- Responsibilities also include; Subject Matter Expertise (SME) on equipment maintenance operational execution. Provides input on opportunities for standard (deployment) upgrades.
- Provides maintenance supervision support to the Maintenance Department and coordinates activities associated with Preventative Maintenance, Corrective Maintenance, and Predictive Maintenance. Will be responsible for managing a multifunctional (mechanical, electrical and instrumentation) group of craftsmen, in the execution of equipment maintenance. Working closely with manufacturing, the maintenance supervisor will form part of the overall site goal of maximizing asset performance
1) Ensures the preventive, predictive and corrective maintenance is performed in the areas of responsibility to maintain them in good functioning to comply with production requirements and standardization expectations. Ensures the repair, installation, and maintenance of equipment are conducted according to the established requirements and in compliance with applicable regulations. Supervises in-House and subcontracted jobs in the area of responsibility to ensure compliance with the established requirements and company policies, as applicable.
2) Train maintenance and calibration technicians to execute forecasted planned/ corrective/emergency/calibration/ predictive maintenance and project support for assigned assets.
3) Manages allocation of technicians in collaboration with operations and facilities supervisor and scheduler. Ensures training adherence of personnel in the area of responsibility according to training profile, maintenance and repair of the equipment used in the operation, and keeps them updated on technological changes. Work with BU Maintenance lead to develop skill gap assessments and training/development plans for all maintenance staff. Drive execution of development plan for each report.
4) Supports the maintenance engineer and Engineering & Maintenance Site Lead in managing operating and maintenance procedures of the area of responsibility and developing, managing, and controlling the budget of the area of responsibility to comply with corporate standards.
5) Serve as a Subject Matter Expert (SME) for maintenance execution. May specialize in areas such as ME2.
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering (preferably Mechanical, Electrical, Industrial, and Chemical) required.
- Six to eight (6-8) years of experience working in Utilities, Maintenance, Equipment Engineering, and/or Process Machinery area in a GMP product manufacturing plant environment.
- And/Or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
- PE/PEx/FPx certification desirable
- Professional Engineering certification/License desirable
- Communication skills written and oral.
- Project management skills.
- Ability to focus tactically/operationally while maintaining sight on strategic impact.
- Broad understanding of facilities management and compliance requirements.
- Management experience with exempt, non-exempt, and external resources.
- Ability to effectively partner and deliver results in a Matrix environment.
- Ability to work in a team environment of professionals with diverse skills and competencies spanning business and technical areas.
- Ability to adopt and deploy best practices and industry innovations.
- Ability to lead diverse teams through change and organizational transformation.
- Expertise in Customer Relationship Management.
- Ability/experience in managing an outsourced staff.
- Use of computers, printers, phone, cell phone, radio-phone, manuals, records, drawings, manual and electrical tools, forklifts, material handlers, measuring instruments, raw material and general office equipment.
- Personal safety equipment such as; uniform, safety coat, gloves, helmet, safety shoes, mask, eye glasses, respirators, ear protectors, rubber boots, heat insulating gloves, welding mask, apron, face shield and others, as required.
www.careers.jnj.com 접속 -> Position Number
검색 -> 해당 모집 공고의 “Apply Now” 클릭 후 온라인 지원 프로세스 진행
영문 자유 양식의 이력서/자기소개서
[For more Johnson & Johnson]
- J&J Korea Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/JNJCareersKorea/
- J&J Korea Linkedin: https://www.linkedin.com/in/country-recruiter-talent-acquisition-296167147/
“좋아요” & “팔로우” - 존슨앤드존슨 오픈 포지션 및 다양한 소식들을 페이스북, 링크드인 페이지통해 만나 보시기 바랍니다.
- 서류를 MS-Word 나 PDF 로 된 한 개의 파일로 미리 준비하시기 바랍니다.
- 서류 전형 합격자에 한하여 개별 통보합니다. 단, 회사 사정에 따라 지연될 수 있습니다.
- 모집 분야 관련하여 자세한 내용은 J&J 홈페이지에서 확인하시기 바랍니다.
1차: 서류전형 2차: 면접전형
지원자 자유이력서 양식
[140-702] 서울 용산구 한강로2가 LS용산타워 22-28F
최종수정일 : 2019년 05월 16일
본 정보는 존슨앤드존슨에서 제공한 자료이며, 파마메디잡는(은) 기재된 내용에 대한 오류와 지연, 사용자가 이를 신뢰하여 취한 조치에 대하여 책임을 지지 않습니다. 본 정보는 파마메디잡의 동의 없이 재배포할 수 없습니다.
선택하신 이력서와 입력하신 내용이 해당업체의 담당자에게 이메일로 전송됩니다.
제휴 및 광고문의
설립일 : 2015년 12월 02일 l 개인정보책임자 : 윤병호
사업자등록번호 : 372-23-00108
| 통신판매업신고 : 제 2015-시흥-0669호
Co. Ltd. All rights reserved.