지원방법: 온라인https://sanofi.wd3.myworkdayjobs.com/SanofiCareers/job/Seoul/Insulin-Junior-Product-Manager_R2502062-1제출 서류: 국/영문 이력서 및 자기소개서를 하나로 통합하여 MS Word 또는 PDF로 첨부 해주십시오지원 문의: 이메일 email@example.com (지원은 위의 링크에서만 가능)
As a product manager, develop and implement a short-term marketing and sales strategy which focuses resources on maximizing product market share. Analyze and interpret market intelligence and demonstrate excellent knowledge and practice in sales & marketing, and fully exploits the full market potential of Toujeo (Glargine Family) and Apidra, resource management for maximization of Toujeo and Apidra performance. Achieve current year sales and profitability targets as well as BU priority KPIs.
Report to INSULIN PM of Marketing, PCBU
- Define the key issues by market understanding (data analysis, environment, competitor update)
- Develop the brand strategy to drive the business opportunity.
- Propose the resource management plan.
- Prepare / implement execution plan to maximize and manage brand performance
- Innovative & efficient promotional tactics
- Aligned with the Sanofi ethic & compliance.
- Communicate, align and collaborate closely with sales team for better outcome of action plans.
- The ability to create a multichannel marketing plan, utilizing traditional and digital channels, collaborating with both internal and external stakeholders
- Engaging sales team & other stakeholders to fully understand the brand goal
- Lead brand team to get necessary support and cooperation in GF
- Alignment and communication with JPAC/global team
Fluent in Korean and English.
University of college graduated
Business management or biology & pharmacy major preferred.
Experience & knowledge
Sales & marketing experience more than 6 with years with at least 3 year marketing
Good knowledge on pharmaceutical business preferred.