- Responsible for the overall coordination, execution, control and completion of the Drug Substance and /or Product associated projects assigned.
- Ensuring delivery and development of projects upon business needs.
- Working in collaboration with the Head of R&D, the candidate will work to develop and grow the capabilities, productivity, and quality levels of the group.
- Duties will be variable depending on the nature of the projects to be undertaken. These will mainly fall within the areas of CMC (drug product) but may be concerned with: Cross-functional Project Management during pre-clinical or clinical stage development of various pipeline assets. Works on complex CMC (drug product) issues in which analysis of situations or data requires an in-depth evaluation of diverse factors.
- May work either alone or as part of a CMC or cross-functional team depending on the size and nature of project, and typically act as CMC liaison.
- If acting as Drug Product Lead, responsible for managing each project and for monitoring and reporting progress and is accountable for all matters relating to that project and for communication with the CDMO.