- 이미지뷰 -
[Sanofi/사노피] MR For Rare Disease
MR For Rare Disease
제출 서류: 국/영문 이력서 및 자기소개서를 하나로 통합하여 MS Word 또는 PDF로 첨부 해주십시오
지원 문의: 이메일 firstname.lastname@example.org (지원은 위의 링크에서만 가능)
Clinical Scientific Associate (CAS) is responsible for engaging customers within an assigned geography & account and presenting clinically focused selling messages to create and grow revenue to consistently deliver product goals.
This role requires in depth knowledge on disease and product, customer management skills and agility to initiative, drive and take ownership for meeting and exceeding individual business goals. This will be accomplished by driving performance and delivering results in a compliant manner.
CSA belongs to the Rare Disease Franchise at Sanofi-Genzyme Korea, reporting to RD District Sales Manager
Engage target customers within assigned geographical territory & account and deliver clinically focused message to introduce, launch, grow brand-share and revenue and to consistently deliver on product goals.
Drive results by identifying key opportunities and mitigating the risk in a full alignment with company and brand strategy
- Segmentation & Targeting: To implement and coordinate the S&T of the assigned territory to identify business opportunities and optimize resource allocations
- Implementation: To effectively implement sales strategy aligning marketing strategy
- Customer Relationship: To build and develop relationship with physicians, key opinion leaders and other stakeholders in assigned territory
- Compliance: To comply with Code of Ethics and SOP’s rules and policies
- Knowledge acquisition: To achieve the set standard of knowledge regarding the products, customers, Regulations and competitor’s products
- Collaboration: To collaborate with sales team, MKT team and supporting team to maximize business opportunity and growth
- Reporting: To share relevant market information and competitor intelligence with managers in proper way and time
- HSE(Health, Safety & Environment): To abide by company’s HSE policies and participate in HSE programs. To comply with Golden Rules for Fleet Safety.
- A minimum Bachelor’s degree or above
- +2 years of previous pharmaceutical sales experience with a proven track record of performance and meeting organizational goals.
- Demonstrated ability to learn and apply scientific product-related information.
- Proven success and positive track record of consistent sales performance in competitive & complex markets with diverse customer
- Ability to operate as a “team player” in cooperation with collaboration team member and internal colleagues to reach common goals.
지원자 자유이력서 양식
[137-040] 서울 서초구 반포동 반포대로 235
최종수정일 : 2019년 12월 20일
본 정보는 (주) 사노피-아벤티스코리아에서 제공한 자료이며, 파마메디잡는(은) 기재된 내용에 대한 오류와 지연, 사용자가 이를 신뢰하여 취한 조치에 대하여 책임을 지지 않습니다. 본 정보는 파마메디잡의 동의 없이 재배포할 수 없습니다.
선택하신 이력서와 입력하신 내용이 해당업체의 담당자에게 이메일로 전송됩니다.
제휴 및 광고문의
설립일 : 2015년 12월 02일 l 개인정보책임자 : 윤병호
사업자등록번호 : 372-23-00108
| 통신판매업신고 : 제 2015-시흥-0669호
Co. Ltd. All rights reserved.