- 이미지뷰 -
[Sanofi/사노피] Sales Team Leader
MR For Rare Disease
제출 서류: 국/영문 이력서 및 자기소개서를 하나로 통합하여 MS Word 또는 PDF로 첨부 해주십시오
지원 문의: 이메일 email@example.com (지원은 위의 링크에서만 가능)
합격자에 한하여 개별 통보 드립니다.
To develop and sustain a high performance team through efficient coaching of the direct reports and achieve the sales target of the area by ensuring effective utilization of sales rep aligning with ethics
Direct report to national sales manager in SP Korea
- Take a leadership role for the sales team members in setting a positive, nurturing climate of care and success for staff relations and operations
- For sales team, maintain accurate records of all sales and prospecting activities including sales calls, presentations, AR management, and follow-up activities within assigned territory, including the use of provided software to maintain accurate records to maximize territory potential
- Generate action plans to enhance performance and productive capacity of underperforming personnel.
- Carry out performance& development discussion on a regular basis
- Make propositions, give suggestions and designate sales target and job obligations to each sales staff.
• Process Management
- Assist the NSM in preparing accurate sales target.
- Implement product strategies and promotional plans and including introduction of new products
- Implement disease management and other customer support programs with guidance from Product Management team.
- Assign sales targets for each territory with guidance from National Sales Manager
- Ensure collection of complete data on target doctors, maintenance of call records and updating of doctor database.
- Follow organizational policies and regulations that affect the Sales department
• Customer Management
- Control inventory and outstanding and take appropriate corrective actions.
- Ensure cost effective coverage of the markets through proper monitoring of call average and judicious use of resources
- Organize lecture programs, patient education/support programs, seminars and any other doctor meet; follow-up and measure results vs. expectations.
- Maintain good industrial relations with Rep unions; organize periodic meetings;
- Maintain liaison with distributors, monitor coverage and services to retailers and maintain smooth business operations. - Identify, develop, utilize and maintain KOLs in various therapeutic segments for the promotion of products.
- Bachelor degree or above
•Experience & knowledge
- Preferred working experience in sales and/or marketing, the pharmaceutical industry
- Preferred min 7 years related experience in a relevant industry as a sales manager
•Core competencies /skills
- Ability to multi-task and manage priorities effectively
- Strong team management skills
- Problem solving, decision making and technical learning.
- Ability to work with database
- Good in leadership, communication, relationship management and interpersonal skills Product and Market knowledge
- Knowledge about business policies and practices of the company.
- Selling and negotiation skills.
지원자 자유이력서 양식
[137-040] 서울 서초구 반포동 반포대로 235
최종수정일 : 2020년 01월 13일
본 정보는 (주) 사노피-아벤티스코리아에서 제공한 자료이며, 파마메디잡는(은) 기재된 내용에 대한 오류와 지연, 사용자가 이를 신뢰하여 취한 조치에 대하여 책임을 지지 않습니다. 본 정보는 파마메디잡의 동의 없이 재배포할 수 없습니다.
선택하신 이력서와 입력하신 내용이 해당업체의 담당자에게 이메일로 전송됩니다.
제휴 및 광고문의
설립일 : 2015년 12월 02일 l 개인정보책임자 : 윤병호
사업자등록번호 : 372-23-00108
| 통신판매업신고 : 제 2015-시흥-0669호
Co. Ltd. All rights reserved.