지원방법: 온라인https://sanofi.wd3.myworkdayjobs.com/SanofiCareers/job/Seoul/OTC-Marketing-Manager_R2542606제출 서류: 국/영문 이력서 및 자기소개서를 하나로 통합하여 MS Word 또는 PDF로 첨부 해주십시오지원 문의: 이메일 email@example.com (지원은 위의 링크에서만 가능)합격자에 한하여 개별 통보 드립니다.
Responsible for planning, developing and implementing all marketing strategies and marketing communications. Directs the efforts of the marketing staff and coordinates at the strategic and tactical levels with the other functions of the organization
• Will overlook whole OTC category including Digestive Health, Pain, Cough&Allergy, and Leg vein.
• Manage financial goals and P&L ensuring that all strategic initiatives and new product development meets overall profitability targets.
• Guide the direction of short- and long-term brand plan development. Derive clear and compelling strategy and action plans to achieve a competitive advantage over key competitors.
• Lead in planning, developing, executing and evaluating all marketing programs including ad development, media planning, digital marketing, PR, BTL programs to drive business successfully.
• Identify key issues and opportunities through periodical tracking of brand performance, post analysis of execution, and competitor movement. Make decisions and take corrective actions to ensure the achievement of business goals.
• Work closely with agencies to deliver impactful communication and media plans to consumers and manage the partnership among the wheel of agencies
• Understand global product roadmap, assess new brand/product opportunities and develop business cases with a holistic marketing strategy and P&L.
• Collaborate with global/regional partners to obtain agreement on local strategy and activation plan
• Represents OTC marketing team in making cross-functional decisions with regards to distribution/ channel strategy, trade execution, promotion planning, and pricing strategy.
• Plan and control marketing A&P for OTC categories. Closely collaborate with finance to monitor data and take actions, if necessary.
• Liaise with internal business partners (global functions and commercial team) for high quality activation in market.
• Responsible to recruit and train new marketing staff as well as develop incumbent personnel to ensure all necessary competencies are been developed, meet the position requirement. Monitor, appraise, and provide feedback on job results.
Excellent verbal & written communication skill both in Korean & English -->MUST be comfortable with English verbal presentations and documentation in English
University degree or above
Experience & knowledge
• Require 12-15 years of experience in FMCG marketing within a renowned multinational company.
• Experience in strategic brand planning is a MUST.
• Experience of TVC and digital campaign development is a must
• Experience of a new product launch is a MUST
• Experience in OTC category or pharmacy business(TM, sales) will be a plus
• Need to understand channel dynamics of both modern retail and pharmacy(OTC)
• Strong analytical thinking and attention to detail
• Strong business and financial acumen
• Strong presentation and communication skills
• The ability to prioritize and manage complex list of projects to completion
• Demonstrated track record of people development and leadership is required
• High drive for result and action-oriented
• Able to work under pressure