We are seeking a Project Research Assistant for a 1-year contract position (renewable) at the International Vaccine Institute in Seoul, Korea to work within the Science Unit.
1. Job Description:This job is responsible for performing activities related to research projects in Lab., while supporting lab management.1) Execute laboratory research activitiesPrepare and manage reagents and media.Perform laboratory and animal related research activities.Maintain laboratory procedure manual/SOPs.Collect and analyze data, record lab results in research notebooks, and present data in the form of figures and graphs.Plan and report lab activities through regular meetings with Principal Investigators2) Support lab managementMonitor and manage laboratory supplies and equipment.Assist in training of laboratory personnel.Participate in and successfully complete all Institute required trainings. 2. Job Requirements and Qualifications:1) Education RequirementsBachelor’s degree or equivalentMaster’s degree is preferred (for PRA)Master’s degree is required (for AR and RA)2) Related Field Work Experience0+ years3) Technical and Professional Skills / KnowledgeKnowledge of biology including vaccine design, immunology, microbiology, molecular biology, virology, etc.4) Language ProficiencyFluency in English
1. Job Description:
This job is responsible for performing activities related to research projects in Lab., while supporting lab management.
1) Execute laboratory research activities
2) Support lab management
2. Job Requirements and Qualifications:
1) Education Requirements
2) Related Field Work Experience
3) Technical and Professional Skills / Knowledge
4) Language Proficiency
3. To Apply: Please submit Enligsh CV - https://www.ivi.int/careers/
3. To Apply: