GE Healthcare]GE Healthcare는 수많은 세계 최초 기술을 선보인 혁신 기업입니다. 최초의 X선 투시 촬영법(1896년), 최초의 CT 스캔(1978년), 최초의 MRI(1983년), 최초의 소형 초음파(2009년) 등 GE의 영상의료 기술은 100년 이상 혁신을 거듭해 왔습니다.현재 세계 의약품 상위 10종 중 8종은 바이오 의약품이고, 2016년 승인된 바이오 의약품 8종 중 7종이 GE 기술을 사용합니다. 한국의 바이오 메카 송도 지역에는 GE의 아시아 태평양 패스트트랙 센터가 설립되어, 한국 바이오 테크 기업들의 미래를 함께 열어가고 있습니다.하루 17,540명 가량의 태아가 GE 모니터링 장비의 도움으로 태어납니다. 그리고 GE 헬스케어 기술로 하루에 약 3천 명의 생명을 구합니다. GE는 우리가 더 건강할 수 있도록 돕습니다.
GE 헬스케어에서 MR Product 관련 업무를 담당할 Product Sales Specialist (대리~차장급/경력에 따른 직급 협의 가능) 인재를 채용합니다. 전국의 고객사들(대학병원/종합병원/지역병원)과의 커뮤니케이션이 많은 포지션이기 때문에 관련 Clinical background가 필수입니다.
MR(Magnetic Resonance) 관련 Sales or Application 경험 및 관련 지식이 있는 분을 선호하나, CT 나 초음파 기기 관련 경험(ex. Post Processing 등)이 있으신 분도 지원 가능합니다. Sales업무 비중이 크지만, application 업무도 수행하게 됩니다.
또한 Global Communication이 간혹 발생되기 때문에 영어 활용 측면에서 자신의 의견을 천천히라도 자신있게 표현 가능한 분을 채용합니다.
Key responsibilities include (but are not limited to)
• Is accountable to achieve Product/Solutions/Service orders and sales OP target for assigned accounts and or territory
• Provide input to deal pricing strategy and ensure pricing compliance for segment opportunities.
• Forecast orders and sales within the applicable sales funnel tools and reports for their products/solutions/services in their assigned territory/accounts
Territory & Account Management
• Create business plans for territory/assigned accounts including, but not limited to opportunity development, competitive strategies and targets.
• Build strong business relationships and formulate account strategies and plans to continuously strengthen relationships within the assigned accounts/ territory. Identify & respond to key account technical and departmental decision makers’ needs and maintain customer contact records in the relevant CRM tools.
• Continuously develop and improve a network of key opinion leaders within the assigned territory.
• Track and communicate market trends to/from the field including competitor data, and develop and lead effective counter-strategies.
Product & Market Expertise
• Maintain up to date detailed knowledge of their product / services. Be able to present and discuss the technology and clinical benefits in terms which are relevant to customers.
• Maintain up to date market and competitor knowledge related to their product/solutions/services.
• Continuously update their understanding the customers changing clinical and/or operational issues and challenges.
• Create viable product configurations which meet customer needs effectively, while achieving optimum margin for GE.
• Differentiate assigned product offering during the various stages of the sales process, effectively using GE resources and approved product marketing and product promotion material to actively support the customer through their decision making process towards a successful outcome for GE.
• Represent the company at relevant medical conferences and technical exhibitions to promote product/solution and company.
• Identify and create new opportunities and work with sales leaders and account teams (where applicable) to continuously increase prospect funnel.
• Drive tender/bid process including the needs qualification, vendor selection, quotation and closure of their product/solution/service opportunities to meet orders, sales and margin targets as well as to maximize customer satisfaction assigned territory.
• Create and maintain opportunities in the applicable sales funnel tool and/or CRM tools.
• Ownership of order and configuration quality at the point of entry to ensure accuracy, configuration integrity and that all requirements are tied to documented customer inputs.
• Estimate date of delivery to customer based on knowledge of the company's production and delivery schedules ensuring fulfillment of the order is according to customer expectations and enhances customer satisfaction.
One GEHC teamwork
• Contribute to account plans where applicable at accounts covered by account managers/executives.
• Continuously educate and coach account team members on their product/service/solution strategy and offerings.
• Collaborate with and leverage subject matter experts and other resources within GEHC channels to build relationships and secure business.
• Share and follow-up identified leads to other product lines within own accounts and or One GEHC accounts
• Adhere to and uphold highest standards of compliance to relevant international and local Regulatory and GE Healthcare Promotional Codes
• Adhere to all applicable GE and GE Healthcare compliance policies, codes and training requirements
• Identify and report any quality or compliance concerns and take immediate corrective action as required.
The MR Product Sales Specialist is responsible for creating sales opportunities. They develop relationships with decision makers and work in conjunction with Account Executives to gain access to C-Suite decision makers. They are the clinical/technical and sales experts and are expected to differentiate GE’s offerings, convey value propositions, lead opportunities, qualify customer needs, develop and presents solution proposals, and respond to customers’ questions, closing complex sales.
Quality Specific Goals
• Be aware of and comply with the GEHC Quality Manual, Quality Management System, Quality Management Policy, Quality Goals, and applicable laws and regulations as they apply to this job type/position.
• Complete all planned Quality & Compliance training within the defined deadlines
• Maintain knowledge of and understand all applicable Global Privacy and Anti-Competition Policies and operate within them to ensure that no company policy or Local/ Int’l Law is broken.
• Maintain knowledge of and understand all applicable Environmental Health Policies (including but not limited to GE Healthcare EHS Policies, GE Healthcare Fleet Rules, etc.) and operate within them to ensure that no company policy or local / Int’l Law is broken.
• Drive continuous improvement on all related processes, work instructions, and procedures to ensure ongoing standardization and simplification of the Quality Management System.
• Bachelor’s Degree and minimum 5 years of selling experience in a medical, healthcare or technical field( e.g. biomedical engineering, medical physics) or Life Sciences field
• Previous experience in the Healthcare Industry
• Ability to interface with both internal team members and external customers as part of solutions based sales approach
• Ability to energize, develop and build rapport at all levels within an organization
• Strong capacity and drive to develop career
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills in local language as well as good command of English
• Ability to synthesize complex issues and communicate in simple messages
• Excellent organizational skills
• Excellent negotiation & closing skills
• Strong presentation skills
• Able to travel
• Valid motor vehicle license
• Proven and progressive previous experience in sales/services/promotion to C-suite and technical decision makers e.g. CEOs, Strategic Planning Directors, Facilities/Estates managers, Biomedical Engineers, nursing staff, medical specialty staff (Anesthesiology, Radiology, Intensive care, Nuclear Physicists etc.)
GE Healthcare provides transformational medical technologies and services to meet the demand for increased access, enhanced quality and more affordable healthcare around the world. GE works on things that matter – great people and technologies taking on tough challenges. From medical imaging, software & IT, patient monitoring and diagnostics to drug discovery, biopharmaceutical manufacturing technologies and performance improvement solutions, GE Healthcare helps medical professionals deliver great healthcare to their patients.
[상세 직무기술서 및 지원방법]
자유양식의 이력서를 아래의 URL 접속하여 등록/지원
[지원 시 유의사항]
‘채용절차의 공정화에 관한 법률’에 의거하여,
1) 자격증, 학위 등 증빙자료는 추후 요청 시 제출하게 됩니다.
2) 이력서에 주민등록번호 가족사항 등의 개인정보를 기재하지 마시기 바랍니다.
2019.05.10 ~ 채용 시 마감 (서류 제출 순으로 검토되며 빠르게 채용이 마감될 수 있습니다.)
서류전형 -> 채용팀 인터뷰 -> Business 인터뷰 -> 평판조회
(상황에 따라 인터뷰 절차가 추가 및 변경될 수 있습니다.)
Kyunghwa.email@example.com / 02-6201-3051
GE Healthcare provides transformational medical technologies and services to meet the demand for increased access, enhanced quality and more affordable healthcare around the world. GE works on things that matter - great people and technologies taking on tough challenges. From medical imaging, software & IT, patient monitoring and diagnostics to drug discovery, biopharmaceutical manufacturing technologies and performance improvement solutions, GE Healthcare helps medical professionals deliver great healthcare to their patients.