Your Role :
• Responsible for product lifecycle activities that will drive both growth and profitability of the specified product lines (Chemical Synthesis, Material Science, Lab Chemicals). Drivers in the process tobring technology and products to our customers.
• Sales target by product group: Managing Monthly/Quarterly/Yearly Target and developing newcustomers & new items and expanding the market share.
• Design and implement the yearly marketing plan to achieve the agreed sales revenue target for thespecified product lines.
• Through in-depth market knowledge, design and implement the best product marketing campaign toincrease awareness and sales revenue in alignment with global/APAC regional program and strategy.
• Oversee and monitor campaign delivery and review effectiveness, identifying creative and costeffective solutions to each campaign requirement.
• Close communication with account manager and sales team, ensuring development of campaignactivities to support sales activities.
• Local list price management: Implement local list price strategies consistent with Global Guideline and position assigned products against competition.
• Product Training for the product portfolio: Provide product and market knowledge to support salesactivities through internal training and customer visits.
• Other tasks assigned by your superior.
Who You Are :
• + Master degree (PhD preferred, Chemical Synthesis, Material Science, Lab Chemicals)
• Experience in Marketing, Sales & Product Management of Chemical Synthesis, Material Science,Lab Chemicals products.
• Previous lab experience desired.
• Must understand and be able to discuss Biology and/or Chemistry with scientific credibility.
• Must be highly customer-focused; self-starter with passion to seek out new applications and areas for business expansion.
• Demonstrated verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills, including the ability to workcross-functionally.
• Must be highly results-oriented to deliver quality work under time pressure/multiple priorities.
• Ability to develop solutions to complex problems which require the regular use of innovation andcollaboration processes.
• Excellent time management, problem solving and analytical skills.
• Proficient in using MS office (especially Excel & PowerPoint) and CRM tool (Salesforce.com).
• Excellent written and spoken skills in English and Korean.