· Manage office environment and office facilities maintenance.
· Travel management : coordinate the flight& hotel reservation.
· Select supplier/ vendor and ensure related expense is under budget control, and provide timely check on supplier/ vendor’s qualification.
· Purchase and manage licenses (e.g. Outlook accounts, Windows)
· Stationary, name card, courier, ID cards and related admin payment management
· In charge of office business license renewal and office official seal management
· Purchase gift cards for birthdays and National holidays.
· Manage bills related to office (e.g. electricity, gas, rental fees, phone)
· Organize regional meeting and trainings when required
· Participate in Admin-related project as assigned.
· Organize activities for office, including workshop, Year-end parties, etc.
· Performs other duties as necessary.
· +2 years of experience in GA
· Proficient in English to communicate with IT dept. in US office.
· MS office proficient