The Digital Sales Manager is responsible for leading and implementing digital sales initiatives. He/She grows the company’s market share and revenue through omni/multi-channel sales activities by analyzing and interpreting intelligence of data and leveraging various tools to create and improve sales in its territory. In addition, He/She is responsible for driving e-commerce revenue growth in his/her assigned territory by managing end-to-end sales and customer relations and by influencing customer decision making process with scientific knowledge.
• Lead digital sales initiatives by developing territory plans, new approaches (digital embedded) and digital sales strategy aligned with business and financial goal.
• Implement and track metrics to measure success and evaluate performance over revenue target to drive sales objectives
• Develop and manage the activities of a digital sales team in order to implement the organizational overall digital sales strategy for an assigned geography, market segments or list of customer accounts
• Plan continuous improvement in efficiency and agility thru streamlined sales automation and strategic resources planning (tools, solution, contents, technologies, manpower etc.) and remove bottle necks and manual processes.
• Attend sales, management, and strategy business meetings
• Maintain an in-depth knowledge of industry and sales intelligence trends to ensure the organization is prepared for change and employs best-in-class technologies and processes
• Exhibit leadership in talent management ensuring staff retention, development and enhancement of skills.
• Communicate and track important strategy updates, market insights, individual highlights, and major drivers for impact, team forecast, and best practices.
• Lead and coach team members to support them in achieving the individual sales targets. Support and guide team members to participate in the required training programs and organize/arrange the required customer trainings. Ensure the enhancement of the knowledge and skills of team members.
• Create a team culture that is highly motivated, customer focused, team oriented, and delivers consistent results drivers for impact, team forecast, and best practices.
• Create a team culture that is highly motivated, customer focused, team oriented, and delivers consistent results
• Other tasks assigned by your superior
Who you are:
• Bachelor’s Degree required in relevant area like chemistry, biology, chemical engineering, bioengineering, biomedical and material science. Core science discipline MSc and PhD graduate degree desired.
• MBA a plus
• Over 15 years of proven sales, marketing experience in the research marketplace.
• Results oriented
• Team environment to prioritize and manage conflicting expectations
• Highly motivated, self-directed
• Able to motivate others within the team
• Ability to motivate and influence a team
• Sales knowledge and ability, and sales management
• Ability to manage multiple projects
• Strong communication & interpersonal skill
• Presentation skill
• Strong analytical skill
• Problem solving skill
• Fluent in English
• Fluent in Korean
•보훈대상자 및 취업보호대상자는 관련법에 의거하여 우대합니다.
•지원서의 기재사항이 사실과 다른 것으로 확인되거나 Reference from previous employer 상에 채용상의 결격사유가 확인될 경우 합격 또는 채용이 취소될 수 있습니다
•(The company reserves the right to withdraw the offer, it if discovers subsequently that a candidate has given false information in application or has provided false or fraudulent documentation in support of his/her application. The offer is conditional upon satisfactory results of reference checks.)