- 이미지뷰 -
[얀센 백신] Sr. Project Engineer
Consumer, Pharmaceutical, and Medical Devices
Sr. Project Engineer
Janssen Vaccines is in Bio Industry Complex of Incheon Free Economic Zone (SongDo International City), Korea where can see the beautiful sunset of West Sea. Janssen Vaccines belongs to the group of Johnson & Johnson pharmaceutical companies operating under the “Janssen Pharmaceutical Companies of Johnson & Johnson” trademark and manufactures high quality pharmaceutical products and innovative vaccines products. Janssen Vaccines has a stellar history of supplying innovative vaccines to the global markets. Today, it is growing as a strategic sterile manufacturing site in ASPAC where has impressive pipeline of new and innovative products for U.S market and global.
1. 포지션: Sr. Project Engineer
2. 계열사: 얀센백신 (Janssen Vaccines)
3. 근무지: 인천 송도
4. 근무 형태: Regular (정규직)
Responsible for providing advanced engineering, design, and construction of manufacturing facilities, systems, and equipment; and providing engineering and technical support for complex production and processing equipment.
1. Develop engineering standards throughout platform
2. Project Management for strategic and cross site projects
3. Coordinate with Technical Operations Platform lead to ensure alignment with technology standards and engineering specifications for manufacturing technology
4. Technical Support for Global Platform Engineering Maintenance lead for Engineering issues
1. Develop and drive engineering standards throughout platform and ensure application of standards at all sites
2. Engineering SMEs to drive adoption and support projects for Standard Design platforms; train engineers on standards; work with WWETO to maintain and develop Standard Design Platforms
3. Engineering SMEs to support project delivery process, C&Q, and FPX standards to drive deployment. Work with WWETO to provide training, maintain, update standards
4. Monitors the status of programs and project, provides technical interpretation and expertise, ensures adherence to policies, procedures, government regulations, and customer specifications.
5. Provides technical leadership and supports execution of EHS&S policies and procedures
6. Lead engineering execution of projects and initiatives in the platform, for strategic projects and across sites.
7. Generates capital equipment appropriations required for new process implementation or facilities and controls expenditures to ensure compliance with timing and budget requirements.
8. Ensures attainment of project and program schedules, budgets, procedures and revenues by developing and monitoring the budget and approval process.
9. Keeps senior management informed on project and program status by creating, maintaining, and presenting written reports on project and program status, tests, costs, issues, and performance against established targets on a regular basis.
10. Provides technical leadership of cross functional teams on many different projects/ process improvements and resolves inter-functional issues
11. Ensures the documentation of project and program activities and deliverables.
12. Ensures proper system integration by overseeing the development of the systems integration and systems assurance test plans and procedures; reviews test results.
13. Ensure project compliance with EHS&S policies and procedures
14. Coordinate with Technical Operations group to ensure alignment on technical standards and project execution for technical transfer projects/NPI
15. Researches business and technical issues to establish what is being done and where improvements are possible.
16. Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational seminars and trade shows, reviewing professional publications and analyzing new trends.
- Bachelor’s degree and above with 5-7 years of relative experiences
- PE Certificate and PMP Certificate helpful
- Proven track record in Project Engineering/Management in the pharmaceutical industry including design construction and commissioning and qualification
- Strong technical skills in pharmaceutical equipment and facilities engineering
- Strong communication skill both English and Korean
www.careers.jnj.com 접속 후 -> Position Number 2105889577W 검색 -> 해당 모집 공고의 “Apply Now” 클릭 후 온라인 지원 프로세스 진행
영문 자유 양식의 이력서/자기소개서
지원자 자유이력서 양식
[140-702] 서울 용산구 한강로2가 LS용산타워 22-28F
최종수정일 : 2021년 02월 22일
본 정보는 존슨앤드존슨에서 제공한 자료이며, 파마메디잡는(은) 기재된 내용에 대한 오류와 지연, 사용자가 이를 신뢰하여 취한 조치에 대하여 책임을 지지 않습니다. 본 정보는 파마메디잡의 동의 없이 재배포할 수 없습니다.
선택하신 이력서와 입력하신 내용이 해당업체의 담당자에게 이메일로 전송됩니다.
제휴 및 광고문의
설립일 : 2015년 12월 02일 l 개인정보책임자 : 윤병호
사업자등록번호 : 372-23-00108
| 통신판매업신고 : 제 2015-인천-0669호
Co. Ltd. All rights reserved.