- 이미지뷰 -
Key Account Manager (HSG)
혈관조영제 및 의료용 기구
Key Account Manager (HSG)
The primary role of this position is to engage the radiologist and the gynecologist to adopt LUF and collect information on the efficacy and safety of used medicines by providing information to medical workers for the proper use and distribution of our medicines. The portfolio is focused on Lipiodol Ultra Fluid in the HSG procedure. This role will cover South Korea.
- Deliver information on the appropriate use of its products to the medical staff at gynecological clinics that perform infertility treatment.
- Collect the Information on activities and feedback arrangements to identify the unmet needs of our products in infertility treatment
- Collaborate with other sales divisions to implement promptly the provision, collection, and delivery of company products appropriately and co-work in field base activities and clinical knowledge support
- Establish a relationship with KOLs to communicate effectively
- Lead the commercialization of Lipiodol (LUF) and actively contribute to reaching sales and goals by providing the clinical expertise necessary
- Demonstrate the clinical value of the LUF by providing explanation to clinicians, and other clinical support staff
- Organized educational and promotional initiatives
- Plan work to achieve or exceed sales targets at minimum cost.
- Gather market intelligence (product, price, promotion, discount etc.) by observation, discussion or research. Sources of intelligence will include customers, competitors, suppliers, and anyone else affected by its range of products.
- Deal with customer queries in a professional and courteous manner.
- Liaise with customer on complaints or initiate corrective action.
- Train Guerbet customers in the use of products where it is appropriate, and the representative is competent to do so.
- Maintain good relationships with all staff at all levels of the organization.
- Seek new business by planning meetings with key personnel.
- Attend conferences and trade displays as required.
- Maintain regular input and reporting within Salesforce. This includes but not limited to ensuring accuracy of competitor and market information, market share of all products, contacts, forecasting of new and existing business and e-consent
- Some theatre work will be required.
- Pharmacovigilance (PV): When requested, act as either the Locally Responsible Pharmacovigilance Person (LRPP), or Deputy LRPP, for managing
Educations & Experiences
- Minimum 5 years of healthcare Sales or Marketing experience. Experience selling similar products is advantageous
Skills & Qualifications
- Good communication, interpersonal and organizational skills
- Drive and enthusiasm
- Strong customer focus
- Demonstrate a successful track record in developing a profitable sales territory, and delivering on/over-target sales
- Full driving license essential
2023년 10월 08일 까지
지원자 자유이력서 양식
[135-080] 서울 강남구 역삼동 719-35 IS빌딩 6층
최종수정일 : 2023년 09월 11일
본 정보는 게르베코리아에서 제공한 자료이며, 파마메디잡는(은) 기재된 내용에 대한 오류와 지연, 사용자가 이를 신뢰하여 취한 조치에 대하여 책임을 지지 않습니다. 본 정보는 파마메디잡의 동의 없이 재배포할 수 없습니다.
선택하신 이력서와 입력하신 내용이 해당업체의 담당자에게 이메일로 전송됩니다.
제휴 및 광고문의
설립일 : 2015년 12월 02일 l 개인정보책임자 : 윤병호
사업자등록번호 : 285-18-01963
| 통신판매업신고 : 제 2023-인천-0450호
Co. Ltd. All rights reserved.