- 이미지뷰 -
[존슨앤드존슨 비전] Marketing Director, Korea
Consumer, Pharmaceutical, and Medical Devices
Marketing Director, Korea
Johnson & Johnson is the world's most comprehensive and broadly based healthcare Company, touching the lives of nearly a billion people every day. Our Family of Companies throughout the world compete in consumer, pharmaceutical, and medical devices and diagnostics markets and have the skills and resources to tackle the world's most pressing health issues.
1. 포지션: Marketing Director, Korea
2. 계열사: 존슨앤드존슨 비전 (Vision)
3. 근무지: 서울시 용산구
4. 근무 형태: Regular
Johnson & Johnson Korea, Vision Care, is currently seeking a Marketing Director, ACUVUE® to be based in Seoul. Korea. Thriving on a diverse company culture, celebrating the uniqueness of our employees and committed to inclusion, Johnson & Johnson is proud to be an equal opportunity employer.
Johnson & Johnson Vision Care is committed to improving and restoring sight for consumers and patients worldwide. Since debuting the world’s first disposable soft contact lens in 1987, J&J Vision Care has been helping consumers and patients to see better through their world leading ACUVUE® Brand Contact Lenses, serving more than 60 million patients a day across 103 countries with its eye health portfolio. ACUVUE® is the world leader and #1 contact lens category leader in Korea.
The Marketing Director, Vision Care Korea, has a key strategic leadership role within the Vision Care Korea Leadership Team (KLT) and organization, serving as the brand steward for the ACUVUE® brand in Korea.
The Marketing Director sets brand strategy, strengthens brand equity and builds assets and capabilities that leverage the size, scale, and synergies of the ACUVUE® portfolio. As the owner of the ACUVUE® brand in Korea, this person is responsible for building brand connections with consumers, patients, eye care professionals and channel customers. Additionally, this person will be the steward of the overall Johnson & Johnson Vision Care equity, elevating our role in the overall Eye Healthcare in Korea.
- Directs critical processes related to business planning, marketing plans, portfolio management and development, market research, new product launches, business performance tracking, and multi-channel marketing.
- Responsible for communications, precision marketing, digital, social and CRM strategy, and content development across all consumer/patient and professional touchpoints.
- Deliver an integrated, end-to-end ACUVUE® Experience that is consumer/patient and customer-centric and drives category growth and a sustainable competitive advantage.
- Achieve business plan objectives of sales, net income, gross profit, inventory and price on an annual basis. Manage expenses within budget. Increase company’s leadership position in the market.
- Partner closely with Sales and Commercial Operations teams to gather input on customer needs and ensure strong alignment on marketing and commercial plans.
- Responsible for leading monthly sell-out building block planning meetings and marketing section of monthly & quarterly Sales conferences (POA). Ensure frequent and efficient communication with the sales team regarding company strategies, product launches and other key initiatives.
- Work closely with GM and Finance to develop and execute effective business plan focused on driving growth and profitability. Deliver results through cross functional collaboration with key business partners including field sales organization and other key regional stakeholders.
- Expected to demonstrate leadership and build strategic partnerships with agencies and local, regional cross functional teams to drive strategy, precision and data analytics and innovation for superior execution.
- This person will also be responsible for staying ahead of industry trends and for bringing innovative ways of working, new tools and marketing plans to drive new thinking across the marketing organization.
- Other responsibilities include fostering high-performance environment, ongoing talent development and building marketing competency in Korea Marketing team by driving Marketing Excellence training and development programs and curriculum.
- Perform other related duties as assigned by management.
- Bachelor’s degrees and above
- A minimum of 15 years of progressive marketing experience in consumer healthcare, medical devices or CPG/FMCG is required. A minimum 5 years of CPG marketing experience is required. Experience in Trade Marketing and/or Sales is a plus.
- A demonstrated track record of marketing leadership including consumer and professional marketing, social and digital marketing, brand building, data analytics, insight generation and agency management is required.
- Demonstrated ability to influence cross-functional and senior management to impact decision-making is required.
- Outstanding and clear communication skills; ability to think analytically to understand complex or ambiguous problems or issues and articulate solutions/conclusions clearly and concisely
- Strong project management/drive with setting/delivering specific, measurable objectives
- Agile and able to change behavior across range of situations, strong change management capabilities
- Strategic business partnership: cross-functional leadership, understanding of organizational dynamics, influencing skills, and innovation
- Proactive, positive & innovative mind. Good inter-personal relationship.
- Business and financial acumen
- Fluent English communication (Writing & Oral) ability
www.careers.jnj.com 접속 -> Position Number 2105989031W 검색 -> 해당 모집 공고의 “Apply Now” 클릭 후 온라인 지원 프로세스 진행
영문 자유 양식의 이력서/자기소개서
[For more J&J Korea Information]
링크드인 채용 페이지:
존슨앤드존슨 채용 및 다양한 소식들을 링크드인 채용 페이지를 ‘좋아요’ 및 ‘팔로우’ 하시고 만나보시기 바랍니다.
- 서류를 MS-Word 나 PDF 로 된 한 개의 파일로 미리 준비 하시기 바랍니다.
- 서류 전형 합격자에 한하여 개별 통보합니다. 단, 회사 사정에 따라 지연 될 수 있습니다.
- 온라인 접수시 “Create Your Account” 를 통해 개인 이메일 계정을 등록하신 후 온라인 지원 프로세스를 진행할 수 있습니다. Ex) G-mail/Naver/Daum 등
- 모집 분야 관련하여 자세한 내용은 J&J 홈페이지에서 확인하시기 바랍니다. www.careers.jnj.com
지원자 자유이력서 양식
[140-702] 서울 용산구 한강로2가 LS용산타워 22-28F
최종수정일 : 2022년 01월 12일
본 정보는 존슨앤드존슨에서 제공한 자료이며, 파마메디잡는(은) 기재된 내용에 대한 오류와 지연, 사용자가 이를 신뢰하여 취한 조치에 대하여 책임을 지지 않습니다. 본 정보는 파마메디잡의 동의 없이 재배포할 수 없습니다.
선택하신 이력서와 입력하신 내용이 해당업체의 담당자에게 이메일로 전송됩니다.
제휴 및 광고문의
설립일 : 2015년 12월 02일 l 개인정보책임자 : 윤병호
사업자등록번호 : 372-23-00108
| 통신판매업신고 : 제 2015-인천-0669호
Co. Ltd. All rights reserved.