Johnson & Johnson is the world's most comprehensive and broadly based healthcare Company, touching the lives of nearly a billion people every day. Our Family of Companies throughout the world compete in consumer, pharmaceutical, and medical devices and diagnostics markets and have the skills and resources to tackle the world's most pressing health issues.
1. 포지션: Medical Affairs Manager
2. 계열사: 존슨앤드존슨 서지컬비전 (Surgical Vision)3. 근무지: 서울시 용산구4. 근무 형태: Regular [Summary]The Medical Affairs Manager leads the execution and supervision of medical affairs activities in the country. Oversees all approved PMS/IIS to ensure effective data dissemination through podium and peer review journal publications. Supports in-country product launches and training, and partners with Medical Safety to support safe product use. Manages the strategic elements of JJSV study conduct for post-approval studies, ensuring that operating procedures and company policies are followed. Builds a trusted collaboration with the external scientific community and thought leaders. [Responsibilities]- Initiates, develops and executes Medical Affairs projects- Works with country and regional commercial team to develop strategies to support brand commercialization activities- Disseminates scientific data effectively to build product messaging aligned with Scientific and Marketing strategy and delivers medical insight into Product Life Cycle Management planning- Drives scientific knowledge internally through sharing of learnings from Ophthalmological congresses or publications- Actively supports and participates in regional Medical Education events, including company standalone programs, scientific symposia, and speaking engagements- Discusses best practices and evidence-based education with surgeons and Key Opinion Leaders (KOLs)- Works with surgeons/KOLs to support the development of data that answers medically relevant questions and provides clinical differentiation- Ensures alignment of PMOS/IIS proposals with clinical strategic plan in accordance with compliance standards to support clinical messaging and gaps- Collaborates with Global Clinical Affairs/Operations to support evidence generation with clinical data and RWE in adherence to GCP, ICH, local regulatory requirements and SOPs- Researches educational and technical materials to support local and regional surgeons/speakers and address unsolicited medical information requests- Organizes/delivers presentation of technical information and education regarding the safe and effective use of company products to health care providers and facilitates understanding of clinical trial data- Supports Medical Safety and Quality Assurance regarding product safety concerns via collaboration and following up on adverse event reports- Leads medical education through regional Independent Medical Education Symposia Advisory Boards and Expert Meetings- Supports copy clearance review of promotional and scientific materials as applicable- Manages the country Phase IV post market studies budget (per Compliance and Fair Market Value) and timelines to ensure high productivity/efficiency- Maintains current scientific knowledge in ophthalmology with specific emphasis on strategic business areas of focus, seeking out information from medical and scientific literature, scientific conferences, symposia, and seminars [Requirements]- Bachelor’s degree (scientific) required; O.D., M.D., MBBS, or equivalent strongly preferred- 2+ years ophthalmology experience or relevant field required- At least 3-5 years’ experience in professional biotechnology, pharmaceutical or medical device company required in R&D, Clinical/Medical Affairs and/or professional education- Experience with design and conduct of clinical research studies and understanding- Interpersonal, communication, and organizational skills to effectively interact with a broad range of external and internal personnel- Strong communication and presentation skills- Good command of English language for both conversation and writing- Knowledge in relevant local and international standards for the conduct of clinical studies- Strong commitment to compliance with relevant rules and procedures, and to scientific quality and integrity- Awareness of, and adherence to, Johnson & Johnson Credo values and International Health Care Business Integrity Guide- May require 20-30% travel [지원 방법]
www.careers.jnj.com 접속 -> Position Number 2105973816W 검색 -> 해당 모집 공고의 “Apply Now” 클릭 후 온라인 지원 프로세스 진행
[제출 서류]영문 자유 양식의 이력서/자기소개서
[서류 마감일] 채용시 마감 [For more J&J Korea Information]링크드인 채용 페이지: https://www.linkedin.com/company/johnson-&-johnson/존슨앤드존슨 채용 및 다양한 소식들을 링크드인 채용 페이지를 ‘좋아요’ 및 ‘팔로우’ 하시고 만나보시기 바랍니다.
- 서류를 MS-Word 나 PDF 로 된 한 개의 파일로 미리 준비 하시기 바랍니다.
- 서류 전형 합격자에 한하여 개별 통보합니다. 단, 회사 사정에 따라 지연 될 수 있습니다.- 온라인 접수시 “Create Your Account” 를 통해 개인 이메일 계정을 등록하신 후 온라인 지원 프로세스를 진행할 수 있습니다. Ex) G-mail/Naver/Daum 등
- 모집 분야 관련하여 자세한 내용은 J&J 홈페이지에서 확인하시기 바랍니다. www.careers.jnj.com