Careers that Change Lives
Be a part of a company that thinks differently to solve problems, make progress, and deliver meaningful innovations. We are looking for Top Clinical and Sales Talents as part of the growing business of Medtronic Korea for Surgical Innovations therapy areas across Seoul, Gyeonggi, Kangwon, Busan and Kyungnam area.
It is an exciting time to join Medtronic, the market leader and proudly recognized as one of the greatest workplaces and happiest company in South Korea! We have multiple openings at the moment!
If you’re excited and would love to hear more, apply now, we’d love to hear from you! Come for a job and stay for a career!
• Develop and execute competitive action plans to achieve sales target in territory
• Pick up product knowledge, information, and intervention procedures to be a specialist in area
• Launch products to target customers through sales promotion and activity
• Organize product training for Physicians & Technicians. in hospital to deliver accurate usage of products
• Provide qualified service to teaching hospitals through organizing program.
• Focus on key products and new products aligned with the strategy of company
• Instant and accurate reporting about product complaints complying with company policy
• Report market situation and competitor activity to upper level with accuracy
• Harmonize with staffs of distributor through effective communication to develop in-charge territory
• Learn and memorize company mission and value for execution
• Bachelor’s degree holder
• Fresh grad, 0 to 3 years clinical / sales experience in medical device industry
• Active driver’s license
• Effective communication skills
• Moderate written and verbal communication skills in English & Korean
• Willingness to learn, especially technical information
• Has good sales acumen, active and outgoing personality, flexible and team-oriented
• Willingness to travel in other given areas in South Korea as the business and opportunities demand