Careers that Change Lives
Be a part of a company that thinks differently to solve problems, make progress, and deliver meaningful innovations. We are looking for salespersons as additional headcounts in the team to cover the increase of sales for CardioVascular, Surgical Innovations and Neuroscience portfolio across Seoul, Gyeonggi, Daegu, Busan, DaeJeon and Jeolla-do.
It is an exciting time to join Medtronic, the market leader and proudly recognized as one of the greatest workplaces in South Korea! We have multiple openings at the moment!
If you’re excited and would love to hear more, apply now, we’d love to hear from you!
• Develop and execute competitive action plans to achieve sales target in territory
• Pick up product knowledge, information, and intervention procedures to be a specialist in area
• Launch products to target customers through sales promotion and activity
• Organize product training for Physicians & Technicians. in hospital to deliver accurate usage of products
• Provide qualified service to teaching hospitals through organizing program.
• Focus on key products and new products aligned with the strategy of company
• Instant and accurate reporting about product complaints complying with company policy
• Report market situation and competitor activity to upper level with accuracy
• Harmonize with staffs of distributor through effective communication to develop in-charge territory
• Learn and memorize company mission and value for execution
• Bachelor’s degree holder
• Sales Rep I : Fresh grad, 0 to 3 years sales experience in medical & pharmaceutical industry; Sales Rep II : at least 3 years of sales experience in medical & pharmaceutical industry
• Active driver’s license
• Effective communication skills
• Moderate written and verbal communication skills in English & Korean
• Willingness to learn, especially technical information